無料ダウンロード happy birthday wishes to my dad from daughter 844402-Happy birthday wishes to my daughter from dad

May God fill your life with a brighter smile and more joy than ever Happy birthday dad Happy birthday papa Many happy returns of the day I love you more than I can ever tell Thank you for always encouraging me, father Cherish every day with every blessing lifeYour daughter loves youAmazing father that you are and for everything that you do for me Thank you for all the care you have shown me, and for all the magical moments and incredible memories you gave to me growing up I am more than blessed to have you as my dad Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday wishes to my daughter from dad

Happy birthday wishes to my daughter from dad-We wish you one amazing, rocking day, Dad!Happy birthday to the funniest, craziest dad for which a girl could ask!

May the heavens continue to smile on you I wish you the best on your 19th birthday, my sweet daughterHappy Birthday Daughter from Dad 1Dearest, you are the miracle that I had wished for and I cannot thank God enough for sending you into my life Happy birthday 2 You are the little princess that has brought tons of happiness in our lives We are so blessed to have you Happy birthdayHe has been your caretaker, protector, the staunchest supporter, and above all a guide He carried you around on his shoulders, tucked you in your bed, and made sure you had the best in life

We need you to remain as savior of usI wish you a happy birthday daughter from Dad!Wishing you good health, wealth and cherished memories on this special day Have fun!

Happy bday daddy I am the luckiest daughter in the world because I have the best father in the world Happy birthday, my beloved father Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, dad!Dad, I love you so much and I always feel protected with you It's a joy to watch you grow older although I am still your little girl Happy birthday, Dad!Today I am wishing my special little princess a very happy birthday!

9 99

9 99

Incoming Term: happy birthday wishes to my daughter from dad,
close